7 nights/8 days
|GROUP of minimum 25 persons|
|3* Hotel and Guesthouses|
|transportation + accommodation + half board||535,00 €/pers.|
|transportation + accommodation + full board||590,00 €/pers.|
|GROUP over 25 persons|
|3* Hotel and Guesthouses|
|transportation + accommodation + half board||450,00 €/pers.|
|transportation + accommodation + full board||575,00 €/pers.|
ROUTE: Bucharest – Braşov – Sinaia – Bran – Râşnov – Sighişoara – Turda – Alba Iulia – Sibiu – Transfăgărăşan – Curtea de Argeş – Bucharest.
– 7 nights’ accommodation and halfboard at 3* Hotels and guesthouses (double and triple room occupancy):
– coach transportation;
– accommodation and meals for 2 drivers;
– travel guide;
– parking fees and other road taxes;
*THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE AIRPLANE TICKET TO ROMANIA AND BACK*
Single room supplement: 135 Eur/pers.
– upon request we can organize festive dinners with Romanian traditional menu and artistic programme; price starts from about 35 Euro/pers./dinner.
DISCOUNT for children, maximum of 12 years old:
– 50 Eur for children <12 years + 2 adults (1 double room + 1 extra bed);
– 35 Eur for children <12 years + 1 adult (1 double room);
DAY 1: picking up the tourists at the airport; check in at the hotel in Bucharest, after which we will take a brief evening stroll in downtown Bucharest; dinner at the hotel;
DAY 2: breakfast; visit the Palace of the Parliament, the second largest administrative building in the world as to its surface after The Pentagon; we will then travel to Brasov, en route we will visit the Peles Castle, the summer residence of the Romanian kings erected on the demand of king Charles I of Romania (1866 – 1914); the castle, by its historic and artistic value is one of the most important monuments of this kind in Europe; leisure time in the evening; dinner and lodging in the Brasov – Poiana Brasov area;
DAY 3: breakfast; travel to Bran to visit the famous castle of Count Dracula, well known all around the world due to its having been built on a crag, its good preservation, the stunning scenery and the legend of the Count Dracula from Transylvania. Bran Castle has been entered on the list of the most beautiful ten medieval castles in the world;
– after that, we travel to Rasnov to visit the fortress, one of the best preserved peasant fortresses from Transylvania, built in the XIII and XIV centuries as protection against the Tartar attacks;
– later on, we return to Brasov to visit its historical centre: the “Assembly Square”, the “Black Church“ (the most representative monument of Gothic architecture in Romania, it was named “Black Church” after having been partially wrecked by a great fire in 1689);
– dinner and accommodation in the Brasov – Poiana Brasov area;
DAY 4: breakfast; travel to Sighisoara to visit the medieval citadel; the locality established by the German settlers and nowadays the only medieval fortress still inhabited in the entire Europe. Here, there had once lived Vlad II Dracul, waiting for the right moment to ascend to the throne of the Romanian Country. It looks like that time (1431), his son, Vlad the Impaler, the later infamous Dracula, had been born; dinner and accommodation in Sighisoara;
DAY 5: breakfast; travel to Turda to visit the salt mine, famous destination for the tourists across Europe. The salt mine dates back to the XVII century, and in the present it is a genuine salt mining history museum with an outstanding preservation state of the mining that still works together with the machines employed to convey the salt;
– further on, we travel to Sibiu, the European Cultural Capital in 2007; en route we will visit the Alba Iulia citadel , the first capital city of the three Romanian Provinces (the fortress has been built Vauban style with 7 star shaped bulwarks between 1716 – 1735 after the blueprints of the Italian architect Giovanni Morando Visconti);
– dinner and accommodation in Sibiu.
DAY 6: breakfast; we will visit the historical centre of Sibiu (the Fib Bridge, the Stairs Passage, the Lower City, towers, etc); travel to the Bâlea Lake on the Transfagarasan road (that crosses the Carpathian Mountains from North to South), depicted by the BBC Top Gear presenters as “the road with the most stunning landscapes in the world.” After driving through the longest tunnel in Romania (884 meters) we will roll down to one of the greatest man-made lake (Vidraru Lake) from Romania and the Vidraru Dam; dinner and accommodation in the Curtea de Arges area;
DAY 7: breakfast; travel to Bucharest, en route we’ll take a brief stopover at the Poenari Citadel, the citadel of Dracula; also known as the eagle nest of the old time braves, the citadel was part of an array of fortresses defending the northern boundary of the Romanian Country;
– further on, we will visit Curtea de Arges Monastery (the Monastery is part of the most famous Romanian narrative: the Legend of Master Manole);after that, we will visit the Snagov Monastery – the place where the legend goes that Vlad the Impaler – Dracula, had been interred;
– dinner and accommodation in Bucharest;
DAY 8: breakfast; transfer to the airport.
-The dinner served at the hotel have fixed menu and includes 2 types of meal, salad and water.
-In the country side dinner includes:
-The price is calculated for a group of minimum 25 persons; in case the group will not be reached, the price will be recalculated;
– The price does not include the airplane ticket to Romania and back, entrance ticket to the touristic sites, medical and cancelation insurance issued in the residence country, other personal expenses;
-On request, the route can be changed as well as the visiting points;
-The travel agency reserves its right to change the order of the attractions in the program as well as the accommodation, but this will not affect the price or the itinerary;
-The name of the hotels will be announced 10 days before the trip starts;
-The deadline for the last information about the trip will be 15 days before departing;
-Reservations are made on a 40 % upfront deposit basis;
-The travel agency is insured at Omniasig Vienna Insurance Group by the Policy H no. 24009/ 09.04.2016.
© Copyright 2016 by Velimed Travel - Made With In Transylvania
SC VELIMED SRL | RO7119433 | J32/169/1995 | Licenta turism nr.150/20.11.2018 | Licenta transport nr: 1059355/ 17.04.2013 | Polita asigurare seria BN nr: 000000933/14.11.2018 City Insurance | Brevet turism nr: 11691 - 22.11.2006 Bochis Cosmin | M.D.R.T - 0800.86.82.82 | A.N.P.C. - www.anpc.gov.ro